The Bluelight system combines the advantages of felt-carriers with light cure and offers approved working solutions for special needs and circumstances found in laterals and small diameter wastewater pipes. As a system-supplier Bluelight covers harmonized installation technique and liner-materials.
- The liner-carrier is based on flexible felt with a PU coating
- The resin is based on a styrene-free vinylester backbone with a patented photo-initiator that reacts only in the wavelength of the light-heads LEDs
- Bluelight works in a diameter range between 100mm and 250mm (from 4 inch to 10 inch) and can perform bends up to 90 degrees
- The curing is realized by a set of LED's operating in the wavelength of blue light (450 nm)
- Installation time varies between 5 to 45 minutes depending on version of the light head, relining diameter and wall thickness of the liner
- The system offers many advantages compared to existing systems, which mainly use epoxy-resins cured with steam, water or surrounding temperatures